Please find our bookings calendar below.
Notes regarding booking can be found underneath the calendar.
NOTES RE BOOKING
Hire charges can be found here.
The user guide for this booking system can be found here.
We offer three sessions per day:
- 8am – 1pm
- 1pm – 6pm
- 6pm – 11pm
Please select these times when making a booking, there is a notes field later in the booking to let us know if you are starting later or finishing earlier than the booked session.
When making a booking request you will be presented with the following list of activities, please select as appropriate.
- General Hire – for non-residents of Horton and Chalbury
- Local Resident’s Hire – for residents of Horton and Chalbury and regular hirers making bookings outside their usual slots (20% discount)
- Wedding – for non-residents of Horton and Chalbury
- Local Resident’s Wedding – for residents of Horton and Chalbury (20% discount)
- Committee Booking – for Horton and Chalbury Village Hall Committee bookings only
Please ensure that you pay any deposit due. Deposits should be paid within 7 days of booking request. Bookings will only be confirmed upon receipt of the necessary deposit. Details can be found here, and will also be on the email acknowledging receipt of your booking request.
Hire charges will be presented at the standard rate when booking and will be confirmed along with any discount at the same time the booking is confirmed.
- If you are booking a birthday party, please let us know the age as we do not accept evening parties for age 25 and under.
- If you are booking a party on a Friday or Saturday evening, you will also need to book the first session the next day for clearing up.
- If you are booking a wedding, please be aware that we cannot accept a booking if there is a wedding already booked the week before or after your required date. Please check for a three day booking on the calendar or contact the administrator to discuss beforehand to avoid disappointment.
If you have any queries regarding booking, please contact our administrator on 07799 456840 or by email at email@example.com