Annual Welcome Drinks and AGM
June 4 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
The Management Committee of the Horton & Chalbury Village Hall invite you to the
Annual General Meeting to be held on Tuesday 4th June, 2019 at the Hall
Please join us for a drink (wine or juice) at 6.30pm. It’s a great opportunity to meet other villagers, hear about events and ideas for our villages – & share your thoughts with us! Including plans for our Village Fete on Sunday 7th July.
Following the formal part of the evening there will be a demonstration of our new audio/visual equipment.
AGM Agenda – brief formal meeting at 7.30pm
1. Welcome and apologies.
2. To accept the Minutes of the Annual General Meeting of 6th June, 2018.
3. To accept the Annual Report for 2018.
4. To receive the Financial Statement for the year ending 31st December 2018 and the Financial Examiner’s Report.
5. To elect members of the Management Committee.
6. To appoint an Examiner for the 2018 accounts.
Nominations for the Management Committee (by any resident of Horton or Chalbury) should be received by the Chairman on 07425 826967 by Friday 31 May.
Copies of the Draft Accounts are available from WEDNESDAY 29 May by request to
the Treasurer on 07860 205091
Copies of 2018 AGM Minutes are available on our website: www.hortonandchalburyvillagehall.com