Annual Welcome Drinks and AGM
September 8 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Horton and Chalbury Village Hall Management Committee
Invite everyone, and especially welcome new residents, to come to the hall on
Tuesday 8th September at 6.30pm for a drink,
followed by the Hall AGM. (Brief agenda).
From the COVID-19 epidemic has come a real sense of community and neighbourliness that we would love to harness. Please come along and meet some of our friendly, local community.
We are actively looking for initiatives, fresh ideas and young blood to breathe new and exciting life into our fantastic facility. This is an opportunity to elect new members onto the Management Committee and to discuss ideas for our villages – share your thoughts with us!
If you are interested in coming onto the Committee and/or can offer ad hoc help with the running of the Village Hall please contact our Chairman on 07425 826967.
If you would like a copy of the 2019 Draft accounts to be approved at the AGM please email our Treasurer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Welcome and apologies.
- To accept the Minutes of the Annual General Meeting of 4th June, 2019.
- To accept the Annual Report for 2019.
- To receive the Financial Statement for the year ending 31st December 2019 and the Financial Examiner’s Report.
- To elect members of the Management Committee.
- To appoint an Examiner for the 2020 accounts.